SCY Eastern Zone Age Group
NEW JERSEY SWIMMING, INC. 1933 ROUTE 35, STE 105 PMB 349
Wall, New Jersey 07719-3502 USA
TELEPHONE: (732) 206-0700 FAX: (732) 206-9880
EASTERN ZONES SHORT COURSE INFORMATION PAGE
UPDATED INFORMATION -03.01.17
- The Eastern Zone will accept no further 11-over athletes.
- 10-Under athletes will be accepted through the entry period up to the published athlete limit
- Athletes already entered will be able to add to their entries as they qualify until the March 19 entry deadline.
- Prelims will either be run in a single 10-lane course or be run in an 8-lane course for women and a 6-lane course for men.
- If prelims are run in 2 courses, and timelines allow, we will open the competition pool for warm-up between some events.
- If prelims are run in 2 courses, A finals will be run in an 8-lane course (if pool can be moved to 10 lanes for finals, it will be a 10-lane A final).
- Teams may substitute qualified athletes before the entry deadline if they have a swimmer pulling out of the meet.
- A waiting list will be kept by the meet hosts. As swimmers scratch from the meet, those on waiting list will be notified and given opportunity to enter.
- Please send any scratches to the meet entry chair as soon as possible if you know an athlete will not attend
go to www.easternzoneswimming.org
Download the meet entry file/ meet information
Each team will enter just like a regular meet
EACH TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Coach / swimmers
NJ Swimming is not responsible for anything